13 August 2008

One of my favourite blogs...


I've got a confession to make... I'm a blog hoarder. As soon as I find a blog, I squirrel it away in my blog reader and feel massively protective of the blog, and want to hide it from everyone and revel in how awesome it is on my lonesome.

Like seriously, I get jealous over blogs so this is like giving away my favourite toys. It's hard, but I still get to play with these blogs.

Anyway, this is a blog called Smitten Kitchen by a lady in New York called Deb who has excellent skills in the kitchen. And excellent photo taking skills too - they make me literally drool at my computer. I have to confess that I've yet to attempt one of her recipes but next time that I've got an evening free and some kind of excuse, I'm going to make her Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake.

Delicious! She also has a link on the left hand side of the blog where she alphabetically lists all of her recipes featured on the blog, in categories, for easy finding and use! Argh! Such a wonderful blog!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

oh! this is amazing! this lady is a goddess in food AND photography!

thank you for sharing this blog luc - please share more!

xx